|Location||Dublin or Cork||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||€45000 - €50000||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Are you an experienced TUPE Lead that would like to add another feather in your cap by joining the 18th largest company in the world to mobilise a new contract across 4 sites and covering 250 employees? We want to hear from you!
Apart from joining a motivated and focused high-performance team in an ever growing company (yes, that is how we describe ourselves), we offer a salary of €45,000-€50,000 p/a.Main responsibilities
As the HR Mobilisation Lead reporting to the HR Director, your responsibilities will primarily include support such as:
- Effectively planning and project managing of the people element of the mobilization across 4 sites, ensuring delivery of key agenda items, taking action and closing items where possible, and highlighting urgent issues to the project manager as appropriate
- Conducting welcome meetings and one to one meetings with transferring employees
- Collating all data required to ensure the smooth and successful transfer of personnel to the Sodexo payroll system
- Liaising with the L&D department with regards to training requirements for all transferring employees.
- Ensuring engagement forms are completed and signed by all employees
- Supporting the Account Manager with the resourcing requirements of the contract across 4 sites
- Liaising with the incumbent supplier if required on TUPE matters as they arise
- Liaising with Peoplecentre with regards to company requirements with regards to the Sodexo TUPE process
- PC literate in Microsoft applications (including Outlook, Word, Teams, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Proven experience within a similar role (not less than 2 years).
- Experience in managing a large TUPE process
- Have worked in an environment where confidentiality is important.
- Able to demonstrate strong interactive communication skills
- Able to proactively plan activity/ meetings/ events and mitigate potential barriers to success
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process