|Salary||£14.00 per hour||Sector||Building & Construction|
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP and will pay £14.00 per hour.
The main purpose of the HR Officer will be to support the team to ensure the smooth running of the HR function in the London broadcast centre and relevant European bureau. Duties include:
- Oversee all freelance resourcing activities. Draft freelance engagement contracts. Ensure that the requisite paperwork is submitted for approval, and that freelancers are eligible to work in the EU before issuing contracts.
- Responsible for the effective processing of the London monthly staff payrolls in conjunction with our external payroll provider ADP.
- Assist the Senior HR Officer with the processing of freelance invoices as required.
- Ensure that all freelancers attend a building and floor induction. Arrange security passes and email account log-ins as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate records are held across Europe; hard copy and electronic personnel files and HR system (ADP) records for all freelancers. Records should be maintained in line with data protection principles.
- Main point of contact for employee queries related to payroll
- Provide routine advice and guidance to managers where necessary on a range of HR matters such as attendance, maternity and paternity
- Compile accurate and timely statistical information via ADP freedom and reports
- Responsible for the administration of employee relations matters including disciplinary and grievance and absence management procedures and attend meetings as required.
- Previous experience of working in a similar HR role.
- CIPD qualified or working towards.
- Experience of using HR and Payroll systems, ideally ADP.
- Experience of managing pensions
- Proficient in using MS Office packages.
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding organizational and time-management abilities