|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Salary:||£24 - £27 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Imran Makda|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 13:41|
Pay rate: £24-£27 per hour
Time: Full Time/Mon-Fri/35 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Tower Hill, London
This role will be managing the administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects, as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes. Assisting with the development of new learning and development opportunities. Managing employee relation cases to ensure that they meet best practice/employment legislation
Breakdown of responsibilities:
- Employment Relations 35%
- Learning & Development 35%
- Management information 20%
- General HR 10
- Manage with other HR staff employee relation cases and ensure that they meet best practice and employment legislation and report them to the Director of HR.
- Provide appropriate advice to managers
- To develop and deliver training/coaching alongside other HR staff in line with the business need of the College
- To produce relevant learning and development strategies, policies and procedures as directed by the Director of HR.
- Assist with the development of new learning and development opportunities, keeping abreast of new approaches
- Responsibility for monitoring and evaluating learning and activities and producing accurate and up-to-date data analysis.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- CIPD membership, MCIPD or FCIPD would be desirable
- Proven breadth of human resources experience
- Proven breadth of learning and development experience
- Proven ability to make reasoned arguments and provide evidence to support these
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel within the UK
- Good numeracy skills
The ideal candidate would be available to start immediately, be able coordinate from the start and is competent to work with minimal supervision. This is fantastic role looking with the successful candidates starting as soon as possible. Please submit your CV for consideration!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's