HR Data Administrator
|Job Title:||HR Data Administrator|
|Salary:||£13.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 18:25|
Independent safety regulator is seeking an experienced HR Data Administrator to support their HR team at their London offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for an initial 3 month period and will pay £13.00 per hour per hour.
The HR Data Administrator will work closely with the HR team to support the delivery of a date project. The HR Data Administrator will support the day to day HR activities including recruitment and payroll. Duties include:
- Carry out a thorough investigation of employee pension data flagged for correction and resolve in a timely manner, completing work to a high standard.
- Complete data validations for employee pension records; checking salary details, pay history, contract hours, allowances and contributions are correctly captured on the system.
- Liaising with the HR team and the relevant civil service pension team in resolving data validations and correction within the set deadline.
- Payroll and recruitment electronic filing (including scanning);
- Support with recruitment process (booking interview room, visitors pass, meet and greet, copying ID documents) and new starter contracts;
- Support with payroll inputting for monthly payroll run.
- Maintain accurate employee records on the HR database;
- Experience of working in a similar role with previous Admin experience, interested in HR;
- A high level of competence using standard IT packages - you will be able to use MS Excel, Word to an intermediate level;
- Previous experience of data input;
- Strong administrative background;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Flexible team player and maintain confidentiality.
- Experience of using HR systems - Snowdrop, is desirable, but not essential.
- The role requires a DBS
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's