Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering and Manufacturing & Production.
Proudly placed among The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and accredited Platinum status by Investors in People, Blue Arrow values people.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is working in partnership with a reputable organisation, offering an excellent opportunity in their busy HR department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related queries and requests
- Maintain copies of employees' records
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Assisting senior HR function with ER cases where required
- Managing and overseeing absence procedures
- Reviewing internal policies / procedures
- Supporting with change implementation
- Supporting and engaging with reward and recognition
- Support recruitment function with both temporary and permanent contracts
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Send communications, correspondence and documentation
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with adhoc HR projects
- Support other assigned functions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Diary management
- General HR administration duties
- 1 year HR Administration / HR Assistant experience
- 1 year Generalist Administration experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Packages - Word, Excel & Outlook
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations
- CIPD qualification
- ER Experience
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click 'apply' or contact Rhys in the Sheffield branch for more information.