|Salary||£13.00 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Independent safety regulator is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to support their HR team at their London offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until the end of March 2019 and will pay £13.00 per hour per hour.
The HR Coordinator will work closely with the HR team to support the delivery of an efficient service to the business. The HR Coordinator will support the day to day HR activities including recruitment and payroll. Duties include:
- Payroll and recruitment electronic filing (including scanning);
- Support with recruitment process (booking interview room, visitors pass, meet and greet, copying ID documents) and new starter contracts;
- Support with payroll inputting for monthly payroll run.
- Maintain accurate employee records on the HR database;
- Update organisational charts on a fortnightly basis;
- Provide general administrative support to whole HR team including processing invoices, raising purchase orders, stationery order, file archive and booking travel tickets;
- Sending weekly 'keeping in touch' emails to staff away from the business;
- Act as first point of contact for HR related queries from internal and external stakeholders;
- Support with ad hoc projects.
- Experience of working in a similar role with previous Admin experience, interested in HR;
- A high level of competence using standard IT packages - you will be able to use MS Excel, Word to an intermediate level;
- Previous experience of data input;
- Strong administrative background;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Flexible team player and maintain confidentiality.
- Experience of using HR systems - Snowdrop, is desirable, but not essential.
- The role requires a DBS