|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
The role will help review, develop and refresh employment policies and procedures including guidelines, supporting material, forms and business processes which are aligned to good employment practice and legislation.
•Support the development, review and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with company and legislation requirements.
•Experience of policy management, writing and rolling out policies and processes.
Experience of working in a project management capacity.
•Experience of working with a high level of autonomy.
Key people skills will include:
• High degree of customer service capability
• Able to interact at all levels within the Company
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Able to prioritise and manage workload in a changing environment.
Interpersonal and behavioural skills required:
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Good team player
• Organised and flexible, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Applies tact, diplomacy and confidentiality and communicates well both verbally and in writing
• Able to develop co-operative working relationships
Key Analytical Skills:
• Excellent numerical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with a tenacious and empathetic nature.
Demonstrate the following behaviours:
• Always works to the professional standards expected of the role
• Self-checks all own work prior to its release
• Strives for zero defects in their work
• Understands own quality performance and actively sets out to improve
• Actively seeks feedback from internal customers
HR background is essential in a similar sized company.
The company are offering a competitive salary with full time working hours 9am till 17.30pm,
Please click below to apply