HR Business Partner Continental Europe
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner Continental Europe|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Oliver|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 10:03|
Please note; To be eligible for this appointment you must be a fluent French speaker, reader and writer.
Role: HR Business Partner, Continental Europe
Location: London (City)
Salary: £80,000 – 90,000 plus bonus & benefits
- Key member of the International HR Senior Leadership team.
- Will contribute to overall strategic planning.
- In partnership with client groups will develop and deliver specific HR strategies aligned to local business objectives.
- Will contribute to COE thinking and planning reflecting business objectives and planning.
- Working within specific client groups will deliver corporate and local centre of expertise initiatives, for example, talent attraction, talent management, performance management and compensation & benefits.
- As a subject matter expert will deliver and be accountable for:
o Client relationships and stakeholder management at all levels of the organisation
o Manpower and resource planning
o Organisational effectiveness & design
o Employee relations - With legal expertise in the following:- UK, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
o Risk management – development of and compliance to all legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Development of client specific HR strategies to deliver on corporate objectives.
- As a confident change agent will identify organisational behavioural strengths and weaknesses and develop initiatives to drive organisation performance.
- May lead HR or cross functional project teams on key initiatives.
• A strong track record in senior HR positions within financial services – specific front office experience would be desirable
• Fluent written and spoken French are essential. Additional Dutch or Danish language skills would be a distinct advantage.
• Knowledge of European employment law (French employment law is essential. Knowledge of employment law in The Netherlands or Denmark would be beneficial)
• Strong Employee relations experience
• Organisational design and effectiveness
• HR Analytics & Reporting
• Manpower planning
• Senior Stakeholder management exposure
• HR Systems experience (Workday experience would be a distinct advantage)
• Commercial Awareness
• Flexibility to travel to Continental Europe (once a month)
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's