HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Oliver|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 15:19|
Salary: c. £70,000 FTE plus bonus + other benefits
Network HR has been retained by a global (re)insurer to appoint a HR Business Partner for a global insurer. Under the leadership of the newly appointed Chief People Officer this global PLC will be turning the dial on it's operation, starting with a turbo-charged HR team to support the great work the business currently do in this area.
As part of a large-scale transformation and re-org, our client is in the market for a 'best in class' HR Business Partner to support the back-office population with their new change management agenda. This is a truly commercial, strategic business partnering role, offering flexibility to work 3 days per week.
As a member of the business partnering team this role provides people support to the Leadership team of the Claims and Strategy & Transformation business areas:
• To support the Strategic HR Business Partner in the overall delivery for people initiatives for a designated business area utilising the frameworks developed by the specialist teams and SHRBP
· Using the framework developed by the SHRBP, manage and deliver People Plans that are aligned to the designated business areas objectives.
· To be the trusted and credible relationship partner linking HR to the business for a designated client group
· Responsible for the delivery of specialist HR services into the business
· Collaborate with the Colleague Assistance team to ensure the service delivery for the designated business area.
· Responsible for delivering change, responsible for coaching and mentoring business leaders to develop the skills and capabilities they need to undertake their roles successfully and to foster those characteristics in themselves, their team, and the business, utilising the tools designed by the specialist services teams
· Identify people solutions utilising the tools developed by specialist teams
· To work closely with the Strategic HR Business Partner to ensure partnering deliverables are achieved in line with the overarching business strategy
Must have spent time as a HR Business Partner in an FCA Regulated environment.
Insurance experience would be well received, although broader FS would present diversity of thought
Some of their previous employers should be well established in order to demonstrate "best in class" HR service delivery.
Experienced in supporting client groups (small in number) across Europe and Asia.
Ulrich model exposure would be highly advantageous.
Blended background in larger & smaller companies (i.e. a fund / Asset Manager) would be desirable.
Restructuring - collective & individual
Redundancy & Restructuring Experience
European Exposure (ideally Europe and Asia)
Pragmatic approach - able to deal with ambiguity and think commercially when there are no frameworks to follow.
Stakeholder Management expertise
Experience in every area of a traditional HRBP remit
Grounded, humble, proactive and pragmatic with a shared vision to deliver a "best in class" service to the business.
Ability to work autonomously
Ability to embrace ambiguity. This would demonstrate breadth, and depth of experience and suggest an ability that they could deal with ambiguity at times.
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's