HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance|
|Start Date:||2019-03-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Pinki Jassal|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 17:07|
The role and responsibilities of HR Business Partner:
- Support to achieve the HR & Development team’s strategic objectives for the for the Group.
- Provide HR advice and support to managers in relation to HR policies and procedures and people management issues such as; absence; maternity; flexible working; conduct and capability; grievance and disciplinary issues; organisational change and other employee relations matters.
- Lead on investigations into complex disciplinary, grievance and absence management cases in line with corporate policies and procedures, providing coaching and support to managers involved in the process and liaison with associated parties.
- Provide coaching, support and advice to managers to enable effectiveness in line management role and dealing with ER and HR matters, including recruitment and selection.
- Monitor and review organisation’s key performance indicators, identifying trends and issues and making recommendations where appropriate.
- Review existing HR policies and procedures, practices and processes, implementing continuous improvements where necessary.
- Taking an active role in a variety of HR and customer service related projects and programmes delivered by People and Resources.
- Manage the relevant HR Administrator for the patch and provide support, guidance and regular supervision meetings.
- Able to cover multiple sites
Skills and Experience of a HR Business Partner:
- CIPD Qualified or Degree Level.
- Proven experience of working in a HR environment at Business Partner level.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee relations cases.
- Experience of performance management and working within defined policies and procedures.
- Experience of leading organisational change projects.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to build relationships across all levels.
- Operate within multi-disciplined, fast paced, environment.
- Salary: £35000.00 Per Year
- Car Allowance
- 34 days holiday, including 8 days bank holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- BHSF Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's