|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Newton-Coombs|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 11:12|
Salary: Up to £37,000 depending on experience
Hours: 08.00 – 17.30 or 08.30 – 18.00
Network HR are currently supporting a leading, global brokerage firm to hire a HR Assistant on a permanent basis. This role will be working in the BENEFITS team, reporting in to and supporting the Compensation and Benefits Analyst on a UK and EMEA basis.
Although our client is open to candidates with a generalist background, previous exposure to BENEFITS and a strong level of interest is essential to be considered for this role. Any applicants without benefits experience will be automatically rejected.
The focus of the role is to assist with the day to day processing of benefits, primarily for the UK population but to assist with EMEA benefits work as required. The role holder will be a point of contact for all UK employees.
Benefits involvement in the UK include:
• Risk benefits (Life Assurance and Income Protection)
• Salary Sacrifice schemes (Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work)
• Medical Insurance, Digital GP service, Private GP service
• Wellness programmes (e.g. Flu Vaccination Programme)
• Season Ticket Loans, Employee Assistance Programme, Eye Care Vouchers
• Discount Programme, Health Assessments, Long Service Awards
Skills and Experience:
• Good understanding and day to day involvement of main UK employee benefits
• Knowledge of Workday preferred but not essential
• Attention to detail is key and strong organisational ability is key
• Strong excel skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Ability to mail-merge letters, forms and emails preferred but not essential
Our client is looking to begin interviews straight away so if this role matches your skills and experience please contact Charly Newton-Coombs on 0121 450 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's