|Salary||Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
We are currently seeking a dynamic, organised and motivated individual to join the Essex CRC Business Support team as an HR & Learning and Development Business Support Administrator.
In this role you will provide administrative and organisational support to Essex CRC Senior and Middle management teams in the completion of Human Resources and Learning and Development tasks.
You will develop positive working relationships with CRC managers and senior leaders, the PeopleCentre and within the wider Sodexo business.
The role will be based in the Hub in Chelmsford and is a full time position. Travel around the county will be required and in exceptional circumstances unsocial hours may apply.Package description
Band 2, salary £18,203 per annum
37 hours per week, 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, flexible working, defined contribution pension scheme, company sick pay, group discount scheme.
Travel around the county will be required and in exceptional circumstances unsocial hours may apply
Interviews will be held on 31st October 2019Main responsibilities
Duties will include:
- Liaising with the PeopleCentre, senior and middle management and HRBP in completion of tasks including recruitment process, sickness and absence management, grievance and disciplinary processes, vetting checks, and management of staffing files and information.
- Assisting Management with the co-ordination of local recruitment processes including arranging shortlisting and interview dates, provision of interview materials, and ensuring the appropriate recording and retention of records
- Maintaining and producing staffing information for the Senior Leadership team.
- Carrying out vetting checks for new starters and current employees as required
- Assisting with pre-employment checks for Sessional/Casual Workers including the medical clearance process, reference requests and the Right to Work and DBS procedures.
- Providing general administrative support to the regional HR Business Partner and Learning & Development Manager, including dealing with routine requests for information while ensuring the highest levels of confidentiality at all times
- Previous administration experience
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft Office applications Proven accurate data entry skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Able to work with confidential information
- Understanding of HR systems & procedures
- Strong teamwork skills
- Able to take the initiative, look for better ways of doing things every day and go the extra mile
- Ability to listen to clients and customer needs and pay attention to detail
The role of Essex CRC is to rehabilitate service users, reduce reoffending and protect the public and we are one of six CRCs operated by Sodexo Justice Services in the UK. We work with service users both in the community and in custody to deliver the sentence of the court, to rehabilitate them and to provide a range of programmes and interventions to turn their lives around. We deliver effective offender management and rehabilitation services to low and medium risk service users and our highly skilled staff work in a range of disciplines to make a real difference. Our aim is to create a better future for the people we work with – service users, victims and their families and local communities. We are proud to have strong relationships with other criminal justice agencies, local authorities, health trusts, employment and training providers, and work with contracted partners to enhance delivery to our service users.
We serve the county from the 6 major towns: Chelmsford, Colchester, Harlow, Thurrock, Basildon, Southend. Essex CRC is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants are considered on the basis of suitability for the post, irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion.