|Job Title:||HR Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £28,000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 12:59|
We are currently seeking an HR Analyst to join our team based at our shared service centre in Salford. This is an exciting new role and an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset who is looking for a role where they can manage data projects and drive change. You will be responsible for processing, maintaining, analysing and reporting on incoming data within agreed HR timescales and providing data driven insights to a stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.Package description
Up to £28,000 + bonus + benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Responsible for outputting data into HR Systems, ensure that it is of high quality, accurate, efficient and consistent
- Contribute to the HR dashboard, analytics and human capital metrics as well as routine and ad-hoc reporting ensuring that data requests are completed within agreed SLAs
- Regularly collate, analyse and present HRMI from a variety of sources. Providing business relevant Insight
- Identify opportunities for more effective use of HR management information, risks to HR data accuracy and better ways of working
- Produce large data outputs for TUPEs, mobilisations and other bulk employee communications and projects
- Contribute to the accurate collation, audit and maintenance of HR data ensuring robust data and protecting the integrity and quality of company data, when required
- Research, recommend and obtain best practice to aid the successful delivery of the HR analytics agenda
- Be a leader in order to manage relationships and interaction with both direct and non-direct reporting teams.
- Ability to manipulate data to drive insight for the organisation
- Highly organised and responsive, with ability to work to SLAs and tight deadlines
- Numerate and a lateral thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's