|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development||Sector||Engineering|
* Develop the employer brand and reputation in the industry and describe the employee journey
* Develop and Maintain communication channels to reach appropriate candidates (Social Media, Networking etc).
* Ensuring competitive packages to the workforce that reflects the company values.
* Establish and ensuring that benefits packages are reviewed.
* Establish and maintain a great working relationship with recruitment partners in attractive great candidates ensuring they work to agreed SLA's and delivers ROI also that underpins our brand and values.
* To manage and support the recruitment lifecycle (Working to internal SLA's) that underpins the company brand and values.
* Ensuring all recruitment is clear, concise and well planned throughout.
* To ensure the service provides a great candidate experience, supports collaborative hiring around a clear scorecard and process in addition to capturing data that improves hiring results over time.
* Recruiting candidates are an appropriate cultural fit for the business and its values.
* To deliver an inspiring on-board programme for all new recruits - Creating an experience which new hires learn the attitudes, knowledge, skills, and behaviours needed to function effectively and enjoy working within the company.
* An innovative use of new technology and multimedia.
* To establish and maintain a buddy programme to create an inspiring experience
* To establish and oversee a 6-month development programme that ensures the delivery of timely, specific and evidentiary feedback given during probation.
* To Ensure all probations are confirmed within SLA and appropriate actions to be taken.
* Using HR Partners to ensure all contracts and policies are up to date and accurate.
* Managing the agreed budgets and authorisation process accordingly.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.