|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 16:43|
Do you have a good level of Employee Relations experience?
If so, we have the ideal role for you...
We are looking to recruit a HR Advisor for our highly successful, national client on a permanent basis.
Main duties to include -
- The successful HR Advisor will use their skills and knowledge to resolve casework and provide guidance on all HR and ER related matters
- You will ensure that your approach to the service delivery is consistent, whilst understanding the various companies within the group
- Provide support to colleagues in investigating problems, resolving queries and managing issues
- As part of the role you will also undertake general HR admin duties such as writing contracts, drafting letters and keeping reports up to date
- A solid and proven track record within a HR Advisory role, ideally having dealt with numerous highly complex Employee Relations cases up to, and including Tribunals
- You will have up to date Employment Law knowledge
- Candidates with experince of coaching and influencing line managers and also senior business leaders are highly desirable
- CIPD qualified or relevant experience to demonstrate level of competence
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful company who will offer the support, guidance, training and tools you need for the role.
We are looking for people with passion, motivation and enthusiasm in what they do. A 'can do' attitude is essential.
The role is paying around the 30k bracket DOE + company car.
If you are an experienced HR Advisor and are looking for a fresh challenge, why wait... APPLY TODAY
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's