|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Garside|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 11:39|
Are you an experienced HR Advisor who is eager to develop your skillset and work with a highly reputable business? If yes, then I want to speak to you.
I am working with a market leading Construction business based in the South East who are looking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to help support on numerous exciting projects across the UK but specifically in London. Your main responsibilities will be to build and maintain relationships with Project Directors and Senior HR Advisors. You will also be responsible for all ER queries and help to develop and upskill current line managers. Other accountabilities will include:
• Provide one-to-one coaching and advice to business leaders on people issues to enhance their ability to deliver the CSUK HR strategy
• Work with SHRBP/HRBPs / other HR Team members and centres of expertise to ensure the effective delivery of relevant people activities across the relevant business area.
• Support line managers with out of scope ER activity where face to face support is required to include; redundancies, TUPE, complex ER cases etc
• Provide support to manager to develop employees in conjunction with COE's, ensuring CSUK core programmes are used where possible
• Assist with the management of local Trade Union relationships relating to ER cases,
• Assimilate information and context of particular cases in order to coach and develop line managers through Employee Relations cases resulting in their improved understanding and ability to prevent and / or manage future issues
• Be involved in and provide support to ad hoc HR/ER projects in conjunction with the CSUK Engagement & Inclusion team
• Work in partnership with the HRBPs in relation to the delivery of collective and individual consultation exercises, ensuring that legislative and CSUK requirements are met.
• Lead, develop and coach individuals to build high performing teams and create a pipeline of talent
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Respond to competing priorities and manage a high and diverse workload
• Balances analysis, wisdom, experience and perspective when making decisions
• Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in sensitive matters and display excellent judgement and initiative when required
• Good knowledge of employment legislation, particularly relating to employee relations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's