|Salary||£15.29ph DOE||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
How much: £15.29ph DOE
Blue Arrow are currently working with a higher educational provider in the Falmouth area. We are looking for a self-motivated HR advisor, to provide first line support to managers and staff relating to HR policies. This role comes with a great opportunity for progression within a growing company, holiday pay and full time hours, working Monday - Friday!
Requirements & Responsibilities
- To support the HR team by providing compliant first line advice.
- To support the HR teams with disciplinary and grievance investigations.
- To assist in evaluations of job descriptions, interviews and grading roles.
- To provide advice and support to sickness and absence.
- To undertake research projects and assist the team where needed.
What skills do I need?
- CIPD qualified or HR degree or relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience of working in a HR role providing HR advice.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and current HR practice.
- Willing to learn new skills, and develop other staff members.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, IT, customer service skills.
- Ideally available for an immediate start.
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Full time hours Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply, please contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.