|Job Title:||HR Adviser|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Garside|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 16:55|
Part time (3 or 5 days) - £33,000 FTE
Are you an experienced HR Advisor seeking a part time opportunity? Would you like to work for a prestigious Hospitality and Events organisation? If the answer is yes then please read on…
The main purpose of this role is to provide the management team with a comprehensive, effective, efficient and legally compliant support service across all areas of HR, particularly in recruitment and selection, employee on-boarding, employee relations, payroll and health and safety.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Build and maintain effective and productive working relationships with colleagues and the Foundation's third-party suppliers and support the Foundation's values and objectives.
• Support the recruitment process for the Foundation by ensuring requests to recruit are properly authorised in line with budget, job descriptions are produced, advertisements are placed where required; responses are managed and be involved in selection processes as appropriate.
• Agree and communicate offers to candidates once they have been authorised and complete offer letters and contracts of employment despatching them with all relevant new starter information on a timely basis.
• Ensure that all references and other relevant pre-employment checks are carried out in accordance with Foundation procedures;
• Manage the on-boarding process for new starters ensuring that all relevant documentation is collected.
• Work with managers to ensure that all appropriate reviews are carried out with employees during their probationary period and partner with line managers in managing any performance issues through to conclusion.
• Support and advise line managers on HR issues such as poor performance, conduct, long term sickness, family leave and flexible working requests and provide assistance as required and in line with company policy, best practice and current legislation.
• Provide advice and guidance to line managers throughout the implementation of the Foundation's formal disciplinary and grievance procedures attending meetings where required and advise employees on HR policies, procedures and processes as necessary.
• Maintain the Foundation's HR database, ensuring that all information, policy documents and organisation charts are current and act as the internal point of contact for any queries
• Ensure that all employee data is current including but not limited to holiday and absence records and that all documentation relating to the Foundation's employees is accurately filed and kept up to date in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
• Manage the administration of all benefits and reward programmes, as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Operated as a HR Advisor (ideally 3 years)
• CIPD Level3
• Experience within the Hospitality/Events industry
• Excellent attention to detail
If you feel that this role is of interest then please apply via this website or email your cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 480104605
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's