|Job Title:||HR Adviser|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Oliver|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 13:34|
This is a great opportunity for someone with 2-3 years' experience in HR to fast-track their career and gain some invaluable exposure.
Role: HR Advisor
Salary: £35-40,000 plus bonus & benefits
· Support the recruitment process which includes accompanying Hiring Managers during interviews and reporting on progress.
· Coordinate, support the development of new job descriptions and job evaluation.
· Maintaining talent and succession plans so they remain current.
· Driving engagement; supporting the Engagement Champions in their role as advocates through the business areas.
· Helping facilitate the bi-annual Performance Development Reviews (PDR's) process and any bonus payments.
· Supporting with employee relations cases as well as ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
· Ensure Tiered HR support model is utilized effectively by employees.
· Make sure profiles remain up-to-date in Successfactors and org structures / positions are accurate.
· Supporting ad hoc Projects and change initiatives.
· Ensure effective working across the HR 3 box model, to ensure the effective delivery of people change transactions and compliance with all internal processes and policies.
· Ensure that every reasonable opportunity is taken to maintain and improve personal and professional competence. To share knowledge of skills and best practice with HR colleagues.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
· Knowledge of HR practices, methods and techniques
· Unionised, retail sector experience is highly desirable
· Experience of working within a HR function
· CIPD qualification – Desirable
· Ability to plan, organise and multitask
· Confident to challenge the status quo in a supportive and constructive manner
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Good numeracy and ability to analyse data/trends
· Professional and credible with good knowledge of employment law
· Very keen eye for detail
· Highly people centric, gravitas and credibility
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's