Senior HR Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Bentley|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 08:10|
Working as part of a friendly and successful team your main duties will include -
- Process the onboard recruitment to support the Apprenticeship programme for 2019, this will include all legislation covering AWR
- Complete pre-employment checks, schedule, prepare and assist at interviews and updating the electronic staff records.
- Liaising with Training Providers and Apprentices direct
- Ensuring all HR files are up to date/Monthly reports
- Preparing contracts/offers
- Supporting HR manager with ad hoc tasks and general recruitment
- Experience within HR and onboard recruitment is essential along with a strong understanding of recruitment legislation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Strong team and supportive work ethic
- Extensive experience working in a professional office environment.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills ( MS Excel and word)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's