|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£17000 - £18500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 15:21|
£17,000 - £18,500
HR Administrator required by leading manufacturing company, based in Swindon. The successful candidate will support the HR Team with recruitment and with resolving HR queries
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
- Producing HR documentation and paperwork.
- Maintaining an accurate and compliant HR database.
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Arranging interviews and issuing relevant correspondence.
- Organising company events.
- Assisting with staff inductions.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a HR administration role ideally gained within a manufacturing or equivalent environment.
- Previous experience of recruitment or training and development or payroll.
- Excellent communication skills, able to relate to people at all levels.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's