|Salary||£19,500 - £20,000||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
We are currently recruiting a HR Administrator at Royal Stoke University Hospital to provide day to day administrative and HR support to the Sodexo Healthcare team on site. The role provides the opportunity for an individual to enhance and develop their general HR skills in a busy environment.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Offer administration support to various stakeholders within a generalist capacity
- Take minutes of meeting as required in formal meetings
- Process reference request for employees
- Provide support on areas such as recruitment, payroll, disciplinaries and grievances, sickness and absence, new starters and leavers
- Collate offer letters and arrange the production of contracts for new starters in a timely manner
- Ensure all personnel files are kept up to date – filing on a regular basis, archiving leavers and creating files for new starters
- Work as part of the team to support new starters ensuring they attend inductions
- Support the preparation of case files for disciplinary, grievance and absence cases
- Produce monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Provide a helpful and efficient service, including dealing with incoming telephone calls and visitors
- Support the collation of Return to Work and associated reports
- HR Administration experience
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to co-ordinate HR workloads
- Experience of being proactive and reactive in a HR role
- Proven IT skills, ability to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type accurately and input data accurately/efficiently
- Able to meet deadlines
- A desire to develop a career in HR would be advantageous
- Minute Taker / short hand – an advantage
- Experience of composing letters / memos
- Strong admin experience and use of various software packages
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.