|Salary||Up to £30,000||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
We have an excellent opportunity for a HR Team Leader looking after a team of seven HR Administrators in Sodexo's shared service centre. The team will provide an accurate and efficient HR administration service and working in unison with the HR Services Team, work to achieve or exceed the Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and identify opportunities for improving processes.
Up to £30,000 depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much moreMain responsibilities
You will look after a team who provide an efficient HR administration handling service. Team management is key to this role; you will be involved in carrying out individual meetings, development reviews, recruitment and training. You will also look for ways to motivate and develop high engagement across the team. The team handles a large volume of work on a daily basis and this role requires someone who can multi task and prioritise. In addition to management, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of PeopleCentre’s strategic objectives. Some of the roles main activities are detailed below:
- Identify and implement ways to motivate, develop and maintain high morale and engagement of the HR Administration Team, through designing development plans to increase HR process and subject matter knowledge and through team huddles and regular team briefings etc
- Work collaboratively with other teams within PeopleCentre providing cover and support when necessary
- Complete Aspire reviews, carrying out 1:1s, recruitment of new team members, new starter inductions and deliver necessary training to new starters
- HR Administration Assistants and new team members will be supported with day to day work tasks/service requests and developing their skills and knowledge to ensure an active, realistic succession plan is in operation
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with Payroll and recruitment to ensure interfaces are carried out in an organised manner, providing sufficient information, where required, in order to support on query resolution within or exceeding SLA targets
- Sufficiently resource the HR Administration Team by identifying daily and weekly peaks in work volumes, rotating resources to meet demands, resolving queries within or exceeding agreed SLAs and fully utilising the team during periods of low volume, acting proactively to fill any vacancies to minimise resource gaps
- Ensure the team quality output remains a core focus
- Service requests/work tasks or situations, which have potential to become complicated or cause issues, are identified early and ownership taken until resolution or escalation as appropriate
- Act as escalation point for HR Administration Assistants, assisting with query resolution and case managing complex calls and queries
- HR Services Manager will be provided with regular feedback on daily operations, potential customer issues, team working and any areas for improvements
Ensure implementation of PeopleCentre initiatives which impact admin focusing on communication, training the assistants on the chang, overseeing the implemention and acting as point of contact
Identify better ways of working for the team and embed a culture of raising issues and continuous improvement within the team
- Experience of supervising a busy team
- Customer service focused and committed to providing a helpful, and responsive service
- Well organised with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve potential problems or issues, take necessary actions to prevent them from developing and ability to identify areas for improvements in process, services and team ways of working
- Highly organised with ability to plan, delegate prioritise and multitask high volumes of daily service/ work requests
- Can evidence strong performance management skills
- Strong awareness of HR/Payroll interfaces and how to handle pay, bonus and pension related queries
- Experience of working in a Shared Service environment with some supervisory experience
- Experience of using a CSM system and/or SAP HR
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.