|Location||London Bridge||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£14 per hour||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Pay rate: £14 per hour
Time: Full Time/9am-5pm/Mon-Fri
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 2 Months
Location: London Bridge, London
Support the Senior HR Officer and HR team to ensure the smooth running of the HR function in the London broadcast centre and relevant European bureau
- Oversee all freelance resourcing activities. Draft freelance engagement contracts. Ensure that the requisite paperwork is submitted to Doha for approval, and that freelancers are eligible to work in the EU before issuing contracts.
- Responsible for the effective processing of the London monthly staff payrolls in conjunction with our external payroll provider ADP
- Assist the Senior HR Officer with the processing of freelance invoices as required.
- Ensure that all freelancers attend a building and floor induction. Arrange security passes and email account log-ins as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate HR Administration records are held across Europe; hard copy and electronic personnel files and HR system (ADP) records for all freelancers. Records should be maintained in line with data protection principles
- Main point of contact for employee HR queries related to payroll
- Provide routine advice and guidance to managers where necessary on a range of HR matters such as attendance, maternity and paternity
- Keep up to date with any changes to UK Employment law.
- Compile accurate and timely statistical HR information via ADP freedom and reports as requested by Senior HR Officer and Doha management.
- Responsible for the administration of employee relations matters including disciplinary and grievance and absence management procedures and attend meetings as required by the Senior HR Officer.
- Maintain and update absence records for London office.
- Assist the Senior HR Officer to monitor absence trigger points and conduct return to work interviews with London managers as required.
- Assist the Senior HR Officer with any Trade Union related matters as required. Attend meetings with the Trade Unions to take meeting minutes when required.
Essential Skills and Requirement:
- HR Expertise and understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or a related field
We are looking to conduct interviews this Thursday with a view to start Monday 29th July 2019
This is a great oppotunites to work and gain an insight the working of an international orgnisation and the HR Team
For consideration please submit your CV