|Salary||£8.68 per hour||Sector||Education & Training|
Whether you are looking for a role to see you through a couple of weeks until the next opportunity comes along, or wanting an opportunity to prove yourself and potentially go permanent, this is the position for you.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join a school environment based in Rugby, to help support the processes and running of the office. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to find a busy role, and potentially grow their skills with a great opportunity for this to go permanent.
• Forming and maintaining employee/student records
• Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
• Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
• Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
• Communicating with external partners
• Reporting regularly on HR metrics
• Being the first point of contact for employees/students/parents on any HR related queries
• Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
• Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
• Previous admin experience – preferably HR not essential
• Enhanced DBS – Preferably but not essential, however a DBS will be processed.
• Experience on CRM
• Excellent attention detail
• Great communication and organisational skills
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
• This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well know national business in a growing team.
• Free Car Parking
• Competitive salary
• Permanent opportunity
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'