Night Shift Housing Officer
4 nights work, 4 nights off rota
£12.00 per hour
Weekly wages+ holiday entitlement
Blue Arrow Recruitment is currently recruiting night shift Housing Officers with immediate start.
Purpose of the role:
- Manage, inspect, and report any property issues.
- Manage all customer calls, emails and requirements related to housing.
- Support all queries, issues, complaints and help at your best knowledge and/or direct to appropriate department.
Minimum GCSE education
Desirable: Housing related qualification
- Knowledge/experience of dealing with people on a face to face basis.
- Demonstrate a solid working history subject to satisfactory reference checks.
- Subject to passing DBS and other security related checks
- Ability to prioritise varying workloads
- Excellent organisation skills
- Computer literate (Excel, Word etc)
- Ability to handle conflict
- Understanding & patient individual.
- Experience of dealing with landlords and tenants
- Experience of property related documentation e.g. tenancy agreements
- Knowledge/experience of working within a property related environment.
Please apply now and we will get back to you.
Please be so kind not to call due to high volume calls we are experiencing at the moment.