|Salary||Up to £23000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Housekeeping Supervisor - £23,000 - Outskirts of Southampton
A housekeeping Supervisor is required for a leisure business on the outskirts of Southampton near Hedge End. It is a hands on role and involves supervising a team of up to 6 people. The hours are primarily Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm, although very occasional weekend work is required, with time off given in lieu.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Manage the team of housekeepers
* Prepare cleaning specifications and manage the cleaning schedule
* Drive standards and ensure a high level is achieved
* Maintain the cleaning stock and linen
* Maintain Health and Safety records
What you need to be successful in getting this job…
* Experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor
* Have a keen eye for detail and high standards
* Effective management skills to drive the team
* Salary of £23,000
* Company training
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Excellent Work/Life Balance
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.