|Job Title:||Housekeeping Supervisor|
|Salary:||£8.30 per hour.|
|Contact Name:||James Carr-Dear|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 11:53|
Location: Salisbury Area
Contract type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: £8.30 per hour
Hours: Day time ours only (Shift Times TBC)
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- Extensive paid training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Paid overtime available.
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent Work/Life Balance.
An opportunity has arisen with a global player in the contract catering industry, that supplies catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK and they are currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Supervisor Room for their site near Salisbury. This company is part of a progressive group so there are excellent training programmes and opportunities for progression. The successful candidate will be contracted to 37.5hrs p/w with paid overtime readily available. Your shift pattern will be on a rota basis, covering mainly daytime hours and you will be working 1 or 2 out of 4 weekends.
The site is around a 20 minute drive from both Andover and Salisbury, with public transport links being available to get you to and from site from either town centre.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the effective running of cleaning and laundry duties for rooms
- Ensuring the safety, privacy and welfare of the residents
- Supervising the housekeeping team
- Ensuring staffing levels are adequate to maintain standards at all times, including weekdays and weekends
- Lead the housekeeping team from the front
- Keeping the team is up-to-date with all statutory regulations and training
- A strong understanding of Housekeeping
- Experience of managing/supervising staff (desired)
- A values-based approach to your work, colleagues and residents
- A “can-do” attitude, while maintaining a professional approach
- A strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
- Practical knowledge of health and safety, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) etc.
- Good standard of personal presentation
We promise to reply to all applications within 10 working days of application.
Due to the nature of this site, successful candidates will be required to complete checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), and subsequently cannot have any prior relevant convictions that may be discovered through the aforementioned search.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.54 per hour
£19000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Hours worked all paid
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
£8.50 - £11.80 per hour