|Salary||£21000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the performance of Housekeeping Supervisors and general Room Attendants in addition to providing essential training to the team.
The property runs a large, technical operation of hotel maintenance and upkeep with 270 rooms to cover.
- Experience in a luxury property - 4/5 star
- Supervisory experience
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and passion for the sector
- Ideally – knowledge of OPERA (Housekeeping Systems)
- Manage the Housekeeping Department
- Ensuring productivity is maintained and provide motivation to the team
- Inspect rooms to check standards of cleanliness
- Adhere to and train the department service standards
- Provide daily briefs to the team
- Ensure guests are greeted in a friendly and courteous manner and tended to professionally
What the client will offer:
- £21,000 per annum
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Internal recognition schemes
- Free meals on duty
- Financial awards
- Access to the internal portal which offers a range of benefits
- Length of service awards
- Training and development
- Discounted accommodation
This is a fantastic opportunity with a respectable hotel within the city centre that offers a wide variety of fantastic benefits.
If you would like to apply please provide an up-to-date CV demonstrating your employment history and relevant skills.
We look forward to receiving your application.