Housekeeping Attendant - 5* Hotel
|Job Title:||Housekeeping Attendant - 5* Hotel|
|Salary:||Competitive Hourly Salary|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 11:03|
A great team.
We are actively a seeking Room Attendant to help create happiness in amazing places by ensuring our meticulous standards of cleanliness are accomplished throughout the property. Guests tell us they love our four poster beds, the huge bathrooms, walk in showers, pillow menus and as a member of our Housekeeping team your role will be pivotal to the success of their stay.
And now for the good stuff:
Benefits As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest.
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car-parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all group Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all properties
Lots to do but lots of fun A Room Attendant has overall responsibility for a dedicated number of our guest bedrooms (approximately 10-11 rooms);you will ensure that they are clean to a 5 star standard and well maintained on a daily basis. This includes replenishing guests supplies and amenities as required preparing each room appropriately for your next guests arrival. You'll also be responsible for the upkeep and general presentation of all public areas.
Are you right for us? As a Housekeeping Room Attendant your role is to deliver a home away from home experience for all our guests, and provide all the touches and comforts that are important to them.
• Provide great, yet unobtrusive service.
• Take ownership of all our guests requests in order to create a happy experience (it is the detail that matters!)
• Ability to manage your own time by keeping an eye on the clock. (Remember check in time is 3 o clock!) • Knowledge of COSHH guidelines in order to carry out your role safely. (Training will be provided).
• Confident communicator important to liaise with the various departments and your team members.
About the company
Are we right for you? We expect a lot but well give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for:
• We want people with bags of character. We don't want you to hide your personality when youre at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
• We want people people. You've got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
• We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then were not for you.
• You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you're happy to help, you have to mean it
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.30 per hour.
£7.83 - £10.04 per hour
Hotel Reception Manager
£24000 per annum
Chef de Partie - 4* Boutique Hotel
£20000 per annum
Executive Head Chef - £55,000 - Hotel
£52000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Service Charge