|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
As Housekeeper, your main duties will include –
- Achieving and maintaining high standards of service and quality throughout of all hotel areas
- Servicing bedrooms to set standards
- Deep cleaning and laundry duties
- Replenishing housekeeping trolleys
- Servicing of conference rooms and public areas as required including dusting and vacuuming
- Complying with health, safety & hygiene regulations
The ideal Housekeeper will –
- Have previous similar experience
- Have good attention to detail
- Be hard working and flexible
- Have a good understanding of exceptional service and standards
This Housekeeper role is working 32.5 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7. Shift start and finish times can be arranged to fit in with school hours if required however candidates must be able to work weekends. The salary being offered is £13,874.90 per annum plus a number of great benefits.
If you feel you would make a great Housekeeper at this venue, please apply below.