|Salary:||£13260 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 10:26|
£8.50 per hour, 30 hours per week.
A great opportunity for an experienced housekeeper to join a small team in a boutique hotel in Paddington. The hotel is a 20 room hotel situated minutes from Paddington station.
The role will see you working 7:15am to 12:30pm (occasionally to 2pm) 5 days a week, with your roster supplied two weeks in advance.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's