- Job Reference: 00018277-1
- Date Posted: 3 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Edmonton, London
- Salary: £10.50 Per Hour
- Job Type: Temporary
My client is currently looking for a House Manager to start at the beginning of September!
you must be available for an induction on 28th August
Working hours are 9am-12pm Tuesday & Thursday (only two days a week)
Pay rate £10.50 per hour
Duties will include the following;
* Hourly walk around the site, which is over two entrance blocks & patrol the external estate
* Any cleaning, bulbs, lift, fire alarms, refuse issues etc to reported primarily via email
* The block does have an emergency call system, this means if a resident needs emergency care due to trips etc they press a button or pull cord in their flat which goes through to a handset device. The ‘house manager’ then attends in the flat as soon as possible. The locks onsite are suited and we have one key that operates all flat doors and communal entrances. Thus the house manager must be reliable and trustworthy.
* When not on patrols the on duty house manager can be based in a communal lounge; there are two lounges onsite but both are closed due to Covid-19.
As there is elderly persons onsite we will require someone who is approachable, compassionate yet professional.
if you are interested please apply for an immediate response