|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £17500.00 per annum + Tips + amazing company benefits!||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Location: Cheltenham GL54
Rate: £17,500 p/a
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
My client is currently looking for receptionist to join the front office team at a prestigious 4 red star luxury break hotel.
- To uphold the high standards of customer service and guest relations of the hotel.
- To carry out daily duties such as check-in in and check-out of guests, taking hotel and restaurant reservations, cash handling, assisting with guest's requests and queries etc.
- To assist with daily reception and Front Office administrative tasks.
- To consistently promote a professional image and maintain a high standard of personal presentation in line with hotel Red Star standards.
- To ensure good presentation and tidiness of front of house and reception areas.
- To provide a contribution at team meetings with ideas, feedback and observations to help improve the standards of operation and presentation of the Front Office.
- To work as part of a team supporting reception colleagues and other departments.
- A pleasant, friendly, outgoing personality
- Highly IT literate
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal confidently with enquiries
- Discretion and ability to work in confidence
- Ability to work in a team as well as under own initiative
- Willing to be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to prioritise work
- The ability to think and work quickly and calmly whilst under pressure
- A high standard of personal presentation.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and share of service charge & trunk - working out to be an extra £1,000 per 3 months
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service
- A variety of staff discounts available
- Staff discounts across of areas of the hotel
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949.