NIGHT DUTY MANAGER - STUNNING INDEPENDENT HOTEL - NORTH HAMPSHIRE - £20,700
Our Client, an independently owned, high end, luxury hotel located within easy access of the M3 and situated in Idyllic location in North Hampshire. They have around 150 bedrooms, 6 rooms, 2AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, cocktail bar and various other leisure facilities. It's a busy, thriving business that counts many well-known companies amongst its customers.
They are looking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of Night Duty Manager. This is a great opportunity for a strong manager to join the team. Previous experience of working in a Front Office or Nights role within a similar environment is essential.
Night Manager Responsibilities:
* Oversee the smooth running of the hotel at night
* Health & Safety checks
* Control the switchboard
* Staff training and development
* Assist with front office duties such as check-ins/check-outs
* Handle customer queries and complaints
* Handover to the morning staff
Night Manager Requirements:
* Experience as Night Manager in a large hotel
* Able to manage and motivate a large team
* Computer literate
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* A salary of £20,700
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Company benefits
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.