|Location||Derby, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£10.50 - £11.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Hotel chef de partie's required x3 - immediate start
Job title: Hotel relief Chefs
Location: Derby DE24
Contract type: Ongoing Temporary
Hourly rate/Salary: £10.50 - £11 per hour
Part time - this will be suitable for any chefs looking to pick extra hours around their current job or commitments
Full time- this would be suitable for any chefs looking for full time work with the option of flexible work too.
Are you are looking to gain some extra hours, and even better flexible hours? Are you looking for work that can offer some fantastic working environments, with some amazing companies & teams, or maybe you're looking to gain experience in different environments, or even looking for permanent work. Then we would love to speak with you.
We are currently looking to add to our fantastic team of Relief Chef de Partie here at Blue Arrow Derby, you are predominantly supporting our clients within Derby and Derbyshire areas, majority of the environments being hotels. You will start covering with all sickness, holiday cover, and recruitment cover with the potential of leading to temporary to permanent contracts for the right candidate.
Our Client is looking for a chef de partie to help support whilst they recruit, you will be working within a team of excellent chefs and kitchen assistants. The site is based close to Derby train station, with a short walking distance, majority of the client guest being from business clients, to wedding guests. The working hours will be a mixture of breakfast shifts and evening shifts. It is an ongoing positions offering part time hours perfect to suit other commitments and needs.
If you have worked within the roles of the below either on a temporary or permanent basis then this role be suitable for you:
* Chef De Partie
* Sous Chef
* Head Chef
* Catering Managers
Key responsibilities include:
* You will be cooking for small to large numbers evenings being up to 30 covers.
* Preparing and cooking food to order and helping support with other duties.
* Offering support to aspiring chefs within the kitchen
* Ordering and managing stock control
* Following menu instructions
* Cooking from breakfast, to lunch to evening meals
* Completing all food, health and safety documentation
These responsibilities as a chef will ensure that you provide a fantastic service and contribute towards the business and the service. You will make a difference each and every day by doing what you do best and offering a great standard of food and service to the customers.
* You will have extraordinary attention to detail
* You will enjoy working with different people
* Have the ability to work within various environments
* You will be able to work under pressure and work with a variety of teams
* You will enjoy being flexible and managing your own diary
* You will be qualified within professional cookery to City & Guilds 706/1, 706/2 or equivalent
* You will have at least 2 years background working as a chef
* You will be at a Chef De Partie level or above
* You will have your own chef whites and knives
* You will be part of a fantastic team who offer ongoing support
* You will earn fantastic rates of pay
* Accrue holiday pay to be able to take a break throughout the year
* Enrolled in a company pension scheme
* Be able to manage your diary through our company app and online portal
* Gain experience through working within a variety of kitchens and teams
* Whilst these roles are flexible and ongoing, they could lead to a permanent role in the future
* You will enjoy a reward and recognition scheme that includes Superstar of the month
* You will be paid on a weekly basis
* You will meet new people and have the chance to network
* Being able to drive and have your own transport is an advantage but not essential
* There are plenty of great transport routes available including bus routes.
* Some of our clients are based close to Derby train station
Recruitment checks for this role:
* Employment referencing with no gaps for at least 2 years
* Proof of right to work in the UK and National Insurance details required
Click apply today. Or give us a call at our office and ask for Nikita. once registered we can have you working the next day. We can't wait to speak with you,