Breakfast Chef - 4* Hotel - Faversham - Up to £21,000 - £22,000
Our client is a brand new hotel based in between Canterbury and Faversham, with modern, luxurious accommodation, incredible golf and pool facilities and delicious world fusion cuisine. They are looking for a reliable and talented breakfast chef with hotel experience and a passion for fresh food with high standards to come and join their team.
* To assist in the preparation of the breakfast menu
* To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Ensuring all areas of the kitchen in use are clean and tidy
* Ensuring that breakfast is served promptly and meets the required standards
* At least two years of Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 60+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
* You will have experience of working alone as well as in a team.
* You will have experience of working in a similar environment
* It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
* You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
* You are a reliable and trustworthy team member
* Salary of up to £21,000 - £22,000
* Excellent career progression opportunities & training
* Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.