|Location||Malvern, Worcestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £20000.00 per annum + Overtime||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Hospitality Supervisor for our client based in Malvern.
This is a full time position, 40 hours over 5/7 days per week with some weekends and evening shifts required. The site is open 8am-7pm and shifts will be 8 hours within these times.
You will be working within a large team of hospitality staff ranging from Food Service Assistants to Chefs.
Your responsibilities will include
- Supporting the Hospitality Manager with the day to day operations, including rotas, placement and support of the General Assistants.
- Act as duty supervisor as and when required, responding to all information and requests received via email, telephone or direct contact.
- Planning and organisation in conjunction with the Hospitality Manager and Executive / Head Chef of hospitality events and initiatives for the College.
- Supporting the Hospitality Manager with administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of all services at the College.
- To support the Operations Manager in preparing quotations for all hospitality events.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience in the service industry
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills
Due to the nature of the site you must be willing to undergo a new DBS check, the cost of which will be paid for by the client. If successful at interview your start date will depend on this document being processed. This can take 1-4 weeks.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply with your CV. If you would like more information then please either email or call directly on 01905 7824549