|Salary||£25000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality, Education & Training|
A great opportunity to join a leading Contract Catering company at one of their prestigious sites located in Surrey.
The ideal candidate will have excellent presentation and communication skills be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Be financially astute
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Need to be driven by excellence
- Have strong IT literacy
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Have extensive Hospitality and function experience
The normal working week will be Tuesday - Saturday
Salary of £25,000
Chance to work for a leading contract caterer
Great training and the chance to progress
ACT NOW: To apply for this role simply click the ‘Apply´ button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.