Waiter - Southampton - Good Work/Life Balance Job! - £16,420
A Waiter is required for our client based in central Southampton. The role involves working in a variety of food outlets and at some events so it is never dull! It is an excellent company to work for, offering very generous holiday, staff incentives and good working hours. The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in a high-end hotel or restaurant and will work a 37.5 hour week, mainly day-time Monday to Friday with only the very occasional evening and weekend shift. Excellent holiday entitlement and closed over Christmas!
* Serve food and drink
* Clear tables
* Be customer focused
* Deliver excellent standards
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
* Experience working in a high end hotel or restaurant
* Good food and beverage knowledge
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Keen to learn and progress
* Excellent customer service experience
* Salary of £16,420
* Generous holiday allowance
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Excellent staff incentives
* Company benefits
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.