|Salary||£9.07 - £11.46 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
- Basic bar duties
- Greeting customers
- Taking food and drink orders
- Ensuring bar area is clean, tidy and well-prepared
- Assisting in providing a high level of health and safety, cleanliness and to ensure safe working practices are followed
Successful candidates must:
- Have experience in bar work
- Be well-presented and enthusiastic
- Be motivated and eager to work to high standards during all shifts
- Have good listening skills and be able to work on your own initiative
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to get into a hospitality sector role and is looking to pick up occasional extra hours in a part-time role.
Candidates with a current bar licence are desirable, but this is not essential. In return we can offer an excellent rate of pay (starting from £9.07 on weekdays per hour), holiday pay and pension.
If you are interested, please apply directly to this advert or send your CV to email@example.com.