Hospitality and Communication
|Job Title:||Hospitality and Communication|
|Contact Name:||July Humeniuc|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 09:40|
Hospitality and Communication Assistant
We are looking for a Hospitality and Communication Assistant to join a renowned company in Malmesbury area.
As a Hospitality and Communication Assistant you'll be responsible for many things. You'll need to cheerfully greet guests, take them to their meeting room if required and provide them with their catering needs.
You'll need to be able to monitor the room's rotation and make sure that each meeting room booking is set up correctly with their catering requirements and room layout.
You'll also need to keep track of which room and ensure they are cleaned and available for new guests, and you may even be required to answer the phone, deal with queries at reception and in some cases clean areas after a meeting.
The Catering/Hospitality team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees on-site receives high class service on a daily basis. At the helm of the Catering is their Michelin-trained head chef, who has put together an excellent and affordable menu for everyone to enjoy. You will be working closely with this team and your Workplace Conciege team.
You general duties will include:
- Managing all catering / beverage requests daily
- Ensuring the kitchenette area is fully stocked and clean for people to use throughout the day.
- Accommodating any last minute requests.
- Ensuring the rooms are set up correctly and clean at all times.
- Communicating with our Chef Manager to place stock orders for food and beverages requirements.
- Keeping a detailed record of all booking cross charges for our catering administrator.
- Strong customer skills are paramount, ideally gained from within a similar environment.
- Must have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to work well within a team.
Key personality attributes:
- Self Control, Patience, Empathy, professional and calming speaking skills.
- Ability to use positive language adaptability.
- Clear communication skills
- Effective listening
- Taking responsibility
- Time management.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, shifts will fall between 7am to 6pm, 40 hours per week.
If you feel your experience can fulfil the Hospitality and Communication Assistant role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 01249 465 666 and speak to Julia Humeniuc for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000.00 - £19700.00 per annum
Hospitality Manager (Mess Manager)
up to £26,000
On Board Hospitality Assistant
£9.00 - £10.44 per hour
Events & Hospitality Staff X25 Sheffield
£8.21 - £12.31 per hour, Benefits: Variety of work and flexible hours, Immediate starts!!
Hospitality Team Leader/Tariner - Garden Centre - Andover
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum