Teacher of Art
|Job Title:||Teacher of Art|
|Salary:||£120 - £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alana Chinery|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 17:56|
Start October 2019
Short Term Cover
Pertemps Education are delighted to be representing an OfSTED Good school who are looking to recruit a Teacher of Art for a short term position starting October 2019 for a 6 week cover. You will be teaching across KS3 and KS4 on a full time basis. In free periods you will be acting as a teaching assistant in other Art classes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a school that has outstandingly supportive leadership, well behaved pupils and high quality curriculum. Do not delay in sending your CV now!
What we are looking for:
• QTS, QTLS
• Excellent understanding of the Art Curriculum
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's