|Location||Mickleover, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to £8.45 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Hospital Ward Hostesses required x10 - Standard DBS required
Salary: 8.45p/h - temporary to permanent contracts
Hours Full time - rotational basis days afternoons
Contract: temporary to permanent
Location: Mickleover - Derby
Are looking for your next opportunity, we have a fantastic role that can offer a temporary to permanent position after 13 weeks.
Our Client is looking for hospital ward hostesses to support with their day to day running of the hospital wards, and to help support with their patients for all food dietary requirements. Your days will be very varied, you must ensure you are flexible, have good communication, fantastic listening skills, and able to think quickly on your feet as the role is very busy, and timed due to patients needing to be catered for at certain times.
The main responsibilities:
* Take orders through their online ipad portal
* Serving food to patients
* Check and rotate food dates within their kitchens
* Ensuring a clean and safe environment is adhered to at all times
* Clean up of service before during and after service
* Kitchen duties e.g. pot washing and cleaning the kitchen
* Offer rounds of hot beverages including tea and coffee
* Offer a great customer service to the patients
* Preparation of hot and cold food including breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Removal of waste into a safe and stored areas.
Shifts will be offered on a rational basis 1 week of days and 1 week of afternoon, you must be able to commit to both shift patterns. Weekends will be involved and you must be able to commit to the shifts.
* 1 week - days 7.30am till 13.30pm
* 2 week - 12 till 6.30pm
Benefits and Rewards:
* Flexible shifts
* Chance to gain a permanent contract
* Holiday entitlement
* Pension enrolment
* Training offered - no experience needed
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate - we do have facilities to put your though this at a cost.
* Must have at least a standard DBS or above dated within the last 12 months
* Great communication and listening skills
* Ability to take direction and report to your line managers
* Happy to multitask within all areas of the business
* Happy to work for long hours on your feet
* Previous experience of working within a similar role desired not essential as training is given
These roles are starting immediately so please give us a call at our office and ask for Arina or click apply today and we will be in touch