Hospital Helpdesk Agent
Flexibility is key as you will be working various shifts including Days, Evenings, Nights and weekends dependent on the rota.
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour. Enhanced pay for Nights and weekends
This role is based in Aylesbury and is a Temp to Perm opportunity, meaning the successful candidate will be offered a permanent contract after 12 qualifying weeks.
Operate the Helpdesk in a courteous and efficient manner to deliver the requirements of the Client and the Facilities Management Team. Facilitate the accurate transition of each requested task to the point of successful fulfilment.
* Be able to receive and process all requests for FM services.
* Undertake general admin and upkeep of the system.
* Deal with customer complaints, refer to managerial staff where necessary, and complete documentation.
* Encourage and maintain good working relationships with all users of the Helpdesk services.
* Always maintain a professional attitude.
* Have good communication skills to enable the Helpdesk service to run efficiently.
* Have a professional and friendly telephone manner.
* Have the ability to work under pressure.
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Previous Customer Service/Call Centre experience
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
If you feel this is the perfect role for you please apply and a member of the team will get back to you