LIVE-IN HOUSE MANAGER/KEEPER & COOK (for family) in historic country home
We are looking for a live-in house manager/cook to join us in our beautiful historic country home near Tunbridge Wells, on the border of Kent-East Sussex with stunning, picturesque views. See it here: https://wadhurstcastle.co.uk
Job Type: Full-time (Live In) General duties will include:
- Responsibility for all general housekeeping duties, including cleaning and laundry;
- Assisting with set up for weddings and events
- Family shopping
- Signing for and receiving deliveries.
- Preparing and cooking meals for the family and some family parties– dinner party experience is desired but not essential.
- Bringing to/collecting from train station and other errands.
- Experience necessary
Basic requirements: - We need someone who has a can-do attitude, is happy to turn their hands to different things, and relates well with people, does not smoke and who has a clean driving licence. The perfect candidate would also love cats, as we have a very sociable cat. This is very much a ‘hands on’ position and is not desk based. The candidate needs to be physically fit and able bodied.
Room and Board: you will have your own bedroom, sitting room and bathroom up a private staircase within the house.
References from past jobs will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £675.00 /week