|Location||Trafford, Greater Manchester||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Competitive Salary||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
You will be a dedicated vehicle hire agent responsible for customers and accounts working as part of a whole vehicle Fleet Management team. The role will involve dealing directly with the customer's supply team and direct liaison with their end users to ensure fulfilment of their vehicle or fleet hire booking. You will also be responsible for the distribution and planning of the transport within the depot.
* To handle all bookings received, usually electronically, organising the supply of vehicles through SHB's own resources or through a strategic alliance partner(s)
* On and off hiring of a broad range of vehicles
* Organise and plan the distribution and transport within depot
* Accurately inputting and updating information onto the Kerridge system
* Preparation of quotations outside the main supply agreement
* Liaising with the SHB Transport Office and our Depot network regarding the supply of vehicles to the customer as and when required
* Preparation and co-ordination of reports as required by the customer
Applicants ideally need to be able to demonstrate:
* You ideally will have vehicle hire or fleet management experience
* Experience dealing with and planning transport and distribution
* Good general vehicle & mechanical knowledge
* You will have a sensible and professional approach to handling the customer and its end users including their company vehicle and/or contract drivers
* Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Excellent communication and customer care skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to work well as part of a team, and also on your own when required
* Be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
For further details, please contact Megan Hill at: - 01453 852568
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group Ltd provides the very best opportunities for our candidates. We recruit for a variety of different roles, in a multitude of industry sectors. For more information on latest vacancies, please visit our website: www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.