|Job Title:||Hire Controller|
|Salary:||£13 - £14 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Dave Smith|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 14:55|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Hire Controller to join a privately owned accommodation hire firm. Formed in the 1960's, the company has grown into a leading, privately owned hire firm, specialising in site accommodation equipment.
As the Hire Controller you will assist in the safe, smooth and efficient day to day running of the depot. Work flexibly as a member of the team, providing a customer-focused service.
Duties that will be included in this role:
- Successfully converting hire enquiries into hire orders, liaising with the sales office and regional sales teams as required.
- Ensuring transport logs are completed on a weekly basis
- Processing orders with suppliers and customers.
- Planning transport ensuring the routing is practicable, cost effective and meets customer expectations. Check all deliveries and collections are on time and pre check collections, ensuring utilizing trailers to a maximum and backloads after delivery.
- Liaising with the Foreman around readiness of equipment, breakdowns, availability etc.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers, as and when required, presenting yourself in a professional manner.
- Working collaboratively with other depots, sharing stock and passing orders on for their areas and providing assistance as and when required, either in person or over the phone.
- Have previously worked in a Hire Controller role or similar
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proactive and flexible
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work well to timescales and deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's