|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
RGB Network is currently representing a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for a Highways Engineer to join their office based in Nottinghamshire.
This multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy provides engineering services globally across a number of disciplines; Civil, Structural, Building Services, Geotechnical, Transport Planning & more. They have been continuously growing and now hold more than 5000 employees across the world.
Due to increased demand in highways & transport led projects, their Nottinghamshire office is seeking a a Highways Engineer.
Responsibilities as a Highways Engineer
- As a Highways Engineer, you would be responsible for producing designs for; access roads, horizontal & vertical alignments and more
- Undertaking highways design using Civil 3D
- Directing Technicians in the production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawings
- Liaison with Statutory Bodies (e.g. Highways England or Local Authority)
- As a Highways Engineer, producing designs under the agreements of S38 & S278
- Participating in attending of; design meetings, site meetings and client meetings
- Has 2 years' experience working within a consultancy as a Highways Engineer
- Confident in the use of Civil 3D to produce highways design
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Understanding of relevant highways design standards (e.g. DMRB)
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- For the right Highways Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary between; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Share incentive scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 24 days leave + bank holidays & option to purchase 5 extra days per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional memberships with ongoing CPD courses