Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Job Reference: 00006832-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
- Salary: £70.00 to £80.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Higher Level Teaching Assistant/ Rotherham / £70 - £80 Per Day.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team from September 2020
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: HLTA status or degree qualified
The successful HLTA, Higher Level Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children, and ideally will have worked within Nursery or a foundation unit.
To be considered for the position of Higher Level Teaching Assistant you must:
· Have experience supporting children in primary education
· Hold a HLTA OR Degree qualification
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Recommend a friend scheme
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events
If you are a HLTA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Sheffield Primary Education team on (phone number removed)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.